Scooter and E-scooter accident Lawsuit In 2024
Filing instant scooter and E-scooter accident Lawsuit will help you get higher compensation to get your life back on track. Whether you are hurt in an accident while riding a scooter/e-scooter or caused by someone on a scooter, a top attorney like Ethen and his referral partners will help you win monetary damages for your preventable situation.
Do I need insurance to ride an E-scooter?
Yes. The law describes e-scooters as powered transporters that fall within the definition of a “motor vehicle” in section 185 (1) of the Road Traffic Act 1988. It means you are governed in the same way as any other motor vehicle and should be insured.
Fines for riding an E-scooter without insurance:
- A fixed penalty notice with a $300 fine and 6 penalty points.
- Your driving license will be suspended for four years from the date of the offense.
- Receive a fixed penalty notice for driving with no license up to a $1,000 fine and 3 to 6 penalty points.
People with an E-scooter accident Lawsuit should provide their identity to their lawyer, including:
- The names of the parties who are in an accident.
- Circumstances of the accident.
- The date of the accident.
- Any insurance held by the at-fault driver, or at least the name of the insurer.
How to claim if you’re injured while riding a scooter or E-scooter Accident?
If you’re involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault and you’re uninsured, you can easily file an e-scooter accident lawsuit by hiring a personal injury attorney.
In how much time do I have to file a claim?
- People usually have two-four years from the date of their scooter accident to make a claim for compensation.
Evidence to claim Scooter E- scooter accident lawsuit:
The more pieces of evidence you have, the stronger your chances of winning your scooter accident case. Here is some evidence you should provide:
- CCTV or dashcam footage.
- Police reports.
- Witness details and statements.
- Medical assessments.
What compensation you will get after winning your E- Scooter Accident Lawsuit case:
- The experts analyze the long-term impact of your injury and help you seek higher compensation for your E-scooter accident Lawsuit.
- It covers the costs of your medical care, rehabilitation, and support.
- In most cases, you will get interim payments before your final settlement.
- It can cover many expenses and costs you will inevitably incur from your crash.
Not sure whether you can submit a scooter/E-scooter accident Lawsuit? No matter how serious your injuries are, Ethen Ostroff and his referrals are with you every step of the way.
If you want a lawyer who cares about you and the outcome of your case, pick Ethen Ostroff. He and his network will ensure you get every dollar possible for what you went through.