Tractor Trailer Accident Lawsuit In 2023: A Simple Way to Get Maximum Compensation
Injured in a tractor trailer accident due to the negligence of the other party? You can receive compensation for your injuries resulting from a truck or tractor trailer accident by filing a Tractor Trailer Accident Lawsuit. It will help you recover your doctor’s bills, lost wages, lost future earnings, loss of consortium, pain and suffering, and other punitive damages.
Parties you can sue for your tractor-trailer accident Lawsuit
The drivers of tractor trailers face more legal duties than drivers of passenger cars. The tractor trailers are large and heavy, making them lethal in the event of a crash. If the driver is 100% at-fault for an accident, they will be liable for your injuries.
The trucking companies have the responsibility to perform a reasonable background check when hiring drivers. However, if the company fails in this duty and hires a driver with a bad driving record, the company will be held liable for the accident.
The trucking companies sometimes hire other companies to handle the maintenance and repairs of their fleet. There are various ways the companies can be held liable for your tractor trailer accident. This includes:
- Failure to perform proper maintenance they are hired to do.
- Failure to perform any inspection they are required to do.
- Failure to repair accurately.
- Failure to alert the company of any issue with the truck.
- Failure to install quality parts.
If the accident was due to the negligence of the truck driver, the trucking company or the maintenance company can be held liable to get a fair tractor trailer accident lawsuit settlement.
Therefore, to hold a manufacturer responsible, you must prove:
- The product was defective and led to your injury.
- The manufacturer did not comply with the government standards.
- The manufacturer did not provide accurate information regarding the defective product.
Other causes of truck accidents
- Defective truck or tractor-trailer parts.
- Improper road signage.
- Semi-truck defects.
- Unsafe highway conditions.
Reasons to hire a lawyer for tractor trailer accident case
You can’t get the compensation you deserve for your truck accident injuries on your own. Having an experienced Tractor Trailer Accident lawyer on your side will substantially simplify your road to compensation.
- Truck accidents contain various moving parts that a lawyer will keep track of for you.
- They will help you throughout the whole procedure of tractor trailer accident legal action.
- Determine all the potentially liable parties and the best route to get maximum compensation.
- Defend you against any accusations of fault or any other tricks the insurers might try to pull.
- Preserves and gathers all the evidence from the trucking company through the use of a spoliation letter.
- Represent you in the court if the at-fault party refuses to give you what you deserve.
- Working with experienced partners to place a value on your claim and fight to get the compensation you deserve.
If you want a lawyer who cares about you and the outcome of your tractor trailer accident lawsuit, choose Ethen Ostroff. His professional connections ensure you get every dollar possible for what you went through.